Twilloween Twilloween

Y BELLA YYYYYY?!!?!111

U NO WAN SLUMBA PARTAY WIF MEH?

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

I almost cried

I normally don't even get watery eyes over things like this, but my eyes were all watery. D: Very heart felt.
I think this should be on tv or something. Be very nice for others. (:

No More Tricks No More Tricks

Wow. Haha

I liked it a lot, though it could of been a tiny bit funnier.
Also, I loved the ending. xD But The skeleton should of had an epic face or something.

Yeah. :D It was awesome. Made my day a bit better.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

WTF

I've played this twice now. And each time I'll save the game.. But when I come back. IT'S GONE. COMPLETELY FRIGGIN GONE. Wth?
I played for three hours just because I had to restart. I'm all the way to the spot where they go through the gate or whatever.. But my save data isn't friggin there. I would of given a 9.. But really? It's gone. Twice?

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

Amazing.

Utterly Amazing.
Great story line

And surprisingly enough I got all but two of them, without looking at the walkthrough.
Again though
Amazing. (:

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Amazing.

It was a really great game, but honestly, you should of made some levels easier, not everyone is amazing at games like these.
I admit, I really loved it. But I'm about to rage quit and I'm at level 19. Bleh. I'm usually pretty good at computer games, but this was really hard.

My cousin is great at almost every game, but he's complaining about it being too hard.

Robin Parade Robin Parade

Very nice

I just have no idea what's going on with that translucent guy.
I really do love the art though, and the colors are nice.

CoV Chibi Commission CoV Chibi Commission

one word

Awesome. (:

I love all your art, especially that turn your light out left for dead one. (: keep up the good work